"Error in eval(`_inherit`, env, NULL) : object 'ScalesList' not found"
HB
2018-11-14 11:54:45 UTC
Can anybody help me - my ggplot2 randomly stopped working mid way through
using it last week ad again this morning.

I have:
- uninstalled it and reinstalled it
- updated to newest version of R
- updated to newest version of R studio

It is still not working - I keep on getting this error:

"Error in eval(`_inherit`, env, NULL) : object 'ScalesList' not found"

Please help!

Thanks,

install.packages("ggplot2")
Installing package into ‘\\c/x/My Documents/R/win-library/3.5’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
trying URL
'https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/windows/contrib/3.5/ggplot2_3.1.0.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 3621887 bytes (3.5 MB)
downloaded 3.5 MB

package ‘ggplot2’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded binary packages are in
C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpkVFQh2\downloaded_packages
library(ggplot2)
WC_G
Error in eval(`_inherit`, env, NULL) : object 'ScalesList' not found

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.
Roman Luštrik
2018-11-14 13:56:40 UTC
Have you touched any of the packages? Perhaps one of the dependencies got
updated and things broke?

Cheers,
Roman
Post by HB
[...]
In God we trust, all others bring data.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.